As I believe that every child has its own unique creativity. Creative works comes directly from the children’s hearts and demonstrates the courage of the human spirit in the face of great adversity. So, we want to preserve, motivate and give wide publicity to their creative work.
1. To make the public aware of the depth of through, inspiration and creativity that these children have to offer.
2. To provide opportunities that allows the children to feel a sense of fulfillment and accomplishment through their creations.
1. To motivate each and every student to create their creative work in their respective field of area.
2. To give publication through our regular monthly E-Magazine.
3. To give wide publicity of their creative work all around the world through our website.
4. To preserve their creative work.
5. To provide Creative Work (Art, Poem, Story, Essay) Gallery on Internet.
6. To provide professional training/ guide by through Workshop’s.
So Edupur goal is to ensure that the youth enjoys the positive and creative aspects of self-expression, and at the same time, allow their own success through creative work in a safe environment. Edupur is able to equip these young participants with a new mindset and provide them with a portfolio of tools for creative expressions that will give them hope and self-empowerment, builds leadership skills and self-esteem.
By showcasing the creative work of the students through website and magazine, it provides awareness to the general public that these youth have an intense depth to themselves that they offer through the lens of their creative spirit. The importance and value of the creativity is that the focus is not that they are students or inexperience, but rather they are diverse creative individuals offering a glimpse into their personal life, feelings and emotions that they are experiencing at this point in their young lives.
During their development period, children are inquisitive and learn through exploring, creating and discovering. Through carefully planned age appropriate activities, they are given the opportunities to fulfill their needs in a fun way that works with a creative education foundation.
Edupur provides the resources and independent platform that guide the children through the discovery of their own talent, interest and passion for the creative work that is mediated through trained professionals through workshops/ events/ seminars etc. organized by Edupur Society.
The mission of Edupur is to extend the reach of creative work to various student population groups through the promotion and demonstration of the power of the creative work as important communication tools for success in our society.
Creativity is important for children especially during their early development. Research shows that creative activities develop brain capacity in early childhood; in other words, creative work is good brain food! Creative work engages children’s senses in open-ended play and develops cognitive, social-emotional and multi-sensory skills. As children progress into elementary school and beyond, creative work continues to provide opportunities for brain development, mastery, self-esteem.